Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Biggest Problems I see in Internet Marketing


As some of you know I have recently Started Looking for other ways to make money online, since online poker has hit a wall. One of the most popular avenues to do that seems to be Internet Marketing. I have been doing a lot of research and meeting some really great and successful people, while researching other ways to make a living online.



I am not really new to the Internet Marketing scene, I just found a better way to make money online until now and that was Poker. Can you make money in Internet Marketing? Yes you can and some people are doing very very well.



Some of my friends from the past have done very well for themselves. But like anything it takes Time and a lot of work to actually be successful like in any area in life. If you are looking for the EZ button its not here either. But if I manage to find one I will let you know.



The Internet Marketing Arena has made a lot of changes since I have been gone. Some of them very good changes and some areas we seem to be stuck.


#1 We seem to be waking up to the fact that its not a numbers game If you are still playing by the numbers here you lose. In NETWORK marketing emphasis On network is a people game. In order to succeed You must build relationships with people and like anything else in life in order to become successful you must network with others that are successful you must network with others that are successful in your field.



This is where it becomes Really Awesome!

We are seeing it become very easy to Network connecting with others even if they are half-way around the world. It doesn't matter what you want to do in life You can connect with others that have the very same things as you. We have Social Networking now that allows you to connect with almost anybody at anytime.


But I also see an Issue with the way Network Marketers and Internet Marketers try to do this online.

Most are going about it the wrong way. Some just spam whatever they are selling in your face with no real interaction at all. Some are out there faking this interaction just to appear as if they are truly interacting, They really don't care about building relationships or Networking they really just want to sell you in the end.



If you are being Fake or just spamming stop! If you are find a link, product or business that you really like share! Why because it is a part of you and what YOU do. There is nothing wrong with sharing your business with others it is a part of you. And Please Stop building Fake relationships with others to eventually try to sell them in the end.



Social Networking should not be faked work on building real relationships based on trust and honesty. And if everything falls apart at the seams at least you will have true friends that will help you make it through the day. Peace till next time, I'm Out!

3 comments:

  1. Great advice and I see both examples out there every day on here - you have to be really careful who you hang around with and you know as big as the internet is - what most don't realize is that the word does get around - so it does not in the long run help you to be fake about relationships - it will catch up to you.

    Nancy
    Skype: nancyradlinger

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are finally 'getting it'. Money doesn't make us happy in of itself. It is what we do with it and what we had to do to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the responses, Sorry it is taken me so long to respond. I will be posting more often and checking in with my readers as well.
    I will be working on sharing my experiences more, and what is going on in my world while I have the time of my life.

    ReplyDelete