Friday, December 23, 2011

Spreading My Wings To Fly

 I just completed my first video as an application for a scholarship to the Digital Nomad Academy. Needless to say I think I am a better writer then video producer. By doing this I am really stepping out of my comfort zone to say the least.

It actually took me all day and night to get up the nerve to do this video!

Why am I telling you this? Because it shows that you can do anything that you put your heart to even if it scares the shit out of you.

By the way this is more then just an application for Digital Nomad Academy. This is me making my statement of intent, to make all my passions and dreams come true(see my Ultimate Pipe Dreams List).

Cody and everyone at DNA I hope you will do more then Just look at my video. I hope will read some more of my blog and get to Know me before you make your choice.

It may not be the best video you receive, but I hope it shows you I am dedicated to fulfilling the life of my dreams. I know I will be a value to DNA, You won't be disappointed by picking me.

I love to travel, I don't believe in settling for less when I can have all I want and more.

This is Marty remember shoot for the moon, if you miss
at least your be with the Starz!

No comments:

Post a Comment