Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Chip and a Chair

 Hello back again even though Im not really sure about this blogging thing yet. But I figure what the heck I like to write its actually pretty fun. Besides what else is there to do right now, not like I have a job ;)

 Im also very hard-headed and stubborn especially when there is something I really want to do. Besides how else do you get better at something well you do it.They say practice makes perfect!

 I wasn't good at poker when I first started and depending on who you ask Im still not! (LOL Maybe that is why I get called DONK all the time QUICK Donkfest over here!!!) Honestly I think Ive done alright I had a dream and I went for it.

  Maybe it didnt turn out exactly like I planned BUT DAMN IT they make it looook sooo EZ ON TV!
besides I still got a CHIP and a chair!! I just gotta find the CHIP!! SEE I warned you I was hard-headed.

 Does anything ever turn out like you planned it? I mean if it did there would really be no Mystery in life.

And I really Love a good mystery Although drama I can do without. SO maybe I don't have it all figured out but  honestly who does?

 YES I Failed GRAMMER so if your a teacher or the Grammer police or just down right judgemental,
you might say I SUCK at this. Well I think you suck and you can kiss my @$$ cuz I really dont give a #@$% . 

 Im gonna get myself in trouble before I even start LOL *sighs* somethings never change. Now if I could just figure out how to end one of these damn things. I guess at the end of the day its really not what you think. Its what I think that matters not U! By the way this is my ranting blog ^^^^ even if it made no sense to you it did to me. Peace Out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment